Someone mentioned Omega Nutrutions products on the list.
I saw Essential Balance Jr in the store, which contains a blend of oils
providing a better mix of essential fatty acids.

This product lists "Natural butterscotch flavor" in it.  Is anyone aware
if this product is gluten free or dairy-free?

Also, has anyone taken this product or other essential fatty acid products,
and have yohad good effects with them?  I would be interested in knowing
your experiences.

Thanks,
Jenny Rackley