Thanks, Janet and Michael, for your folow-ups on House-Autry, and also
helping me to learn what questions to ask, etc.  I'll look forward to
whatever info Michael gets in a few weeks.

Also, must show my ignorance here - the Lemon Feather Cake sounds great,
but....Is "icing sugar" powdered sugar?  What is caster sugar or its
equivalent?  Is a sandwich tin a round cake tin?  And last, but definitely
not least, by "potato flour" I'm wondering if Sylv means plain potato flour
or potato STARCH flour.Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks,
 Nancy