Folks,
Although I have family in Columbus, they do not know (nor want to learn)
about my diet. Usually when we are there, it is a family gathering and I
take my food.

Now, I'm going in late August to see Miss Saigon and would like the names of
any restaurants you may know of who serve nice dinners which are safe
(dessert would be a special plus, of course, but i don't expect miracles).

Please reply directly to me.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Carolyn Randall, Fairborn OH    [log in to unmask]