Hi Trisha,
I'm glad that you are feeling happier. I took photocopies of several studies
to my dentist. He seemed interested and promised to read them. I'm not sure
he would suggest that a patient get checked for cd. It is a very difficult
PR problem. In Canada, even once the suspicion is voiced, it is very difficult
to get an endoscopy done. The medicine men up here seem to have lost their
sense of hearing. I too have a very large family. I think that many of the
health problems we have are traceable to gluten.

Happy New Year,
Ron Hoggan
Calgary, ab, Canada