Friends,
I recently joined this list and I'm enjoying it very much. I must say
that I am a Portuguese Pediatrician (one of those doctors that keep
missing the diagnosis of CD?...) and I look after many children with CD.
On their behalf I would like to ask for advice about bread machines.
Though I knew of them for some time and almost bought one in USA
recently, only now they are becoming available in this country. My
question is: Can you suggest the best brands, pro's and against's and
where to find the ingredients (preferably in Europe...) to use them?
I appreciate your interest and high level of discussion. Thanks for your
help.

Jorge Amil Dias
=20