From: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 2:00 am
Subject: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 10 Jul 2014 to 11 Jul 2014 (#2014-32)

Topics of the day:

  1. cold chisel   at 100th and Broadway (2)

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or
to change your settings, go to:

Date:    Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:13:40 -0400
From:    Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: cold chisel   at 100th and Broadway

C-

Without seeing the image, if the "point" (working end) of the chisel is splayed,
it is more likely a caulking iron -  if he's driving oakum into the joint.