Hi,
I am trying to get to grips with windows 8.1 after happily using windows
7 for a good while.
I wanted to install the traditional card games and after googling this I
started to download a file from, (I think c net site), but aborted this
when I realised there seemed to be some questionable stuff. I
un-installed the original programme but now I sometimes get an extra
window opening with the address :-
lp.allfree-apps.net
Has anyone any idea how I can get rid of this? I assumed c net was a
safe site??
I have also seen a progam that aparently gives the start button we are
used to from windows 7 but I am now loathe to download anything. Am I
right to be cautious?
Many thanks in anticipation of some advice.
John.