I wonder if talking about putting floor tiles in the mail constitues a terroristic threat.  Would a whole bagful of them be like a 100-round magazine for a Bushmaster?
Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
To: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 3:28 pm
Subject: Re: [BP] crowd source

There is lots of it out here in BC, currently being collected  in temporarily sealed rooms by men in Hazmat suits and fancy Contracts.   Would you like some shipped to you?   The tiles are already in sealed black bags and just need an address and a stamp.

The funny thing was that when they finished a project like that at the Museum where I worked, they left the hanging white dust covered poly sheets surrounding their work areas for me to take down and dispose of, but didn't leave me one of their Contract suits.

cp in bc
(c = coughing)