Happy New Year!

Are you thinking about how to legally and ethically generate added income
with lowered overhead expense?

We are pleased to be in a position to offer you a free recording of any one
of our past webinar recordings as a special holiday gift.

This offer is valid through January 7, 2012. (CE units are not included
with this free gift. For a full list of webinars and courses offering full
CEs, see this page: http://telementalhealth.com/content/course-catalog

To Access Free Gift

When you click on any title below, you'll be taken to our shopping cart.
Just enter this coupon code: FREEWEBINAR
into the registration side of the page if you haven't yet been to our
training site.

If you are a returning trainee, login with your user name and password.

These below are the free webinar titles we have in our training website for
you. Enjoy!

* 3 Reasons Why Skype Is Risky to Your Practice
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=19&product_id=37&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* 7 Essential Facts about Licensure for Practice Across State or
International Borders
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=20&product_id=38&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* HIPAA Compliant Alternative to SKYPE for Consumer Protection when
Practicing Online
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=21&product_id=39&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* Secrets of Online Marketing for Your Psychotherapy Private
Practice: Ethical Strategies
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=22&product_id=40&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* Ethical & Legal Issues in TeleSupervision & TelePractice
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=23&product_id=41&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* How to Develop a Thriving Telemental Health Practice from Your
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=24&product_id=42&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

* Reimbursement: Recent Legal and Marketplace Change
http://www.centerforonlinetherapy.com/register/signup.php?price_group=25&product_id=43&hide_paysys=authorize_aim

Marlene

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.

    Executive Director