Hi listmates,
I'm getting really frustrated trying to find GF lipsticks info on the internet.  I know this subject has been talked about before, but it has been a few months.  I would like to hear from you GF women out there...what specific lipsticks do YOU use?  Brand names, easy to find stuff would be great!
Thanks,
Jan