Can anybody recommend terrific doctors in the Greater Seattle area,
hopefully some on the Eastside who specialize in celiac disease? I
also want a doctor who understands gluten intolerance and who would
not discount me for having lots of other intolerances. I am also
looking for a personable doctor as well.

Thanks.

*******
*******