I have had a few comments since my summary.  They were

1.  Giant (the store brand) is GF when sold by the carton, but not GF when sold in individual cups.  (don't know why this is)

2.  Breyer's Chocolate Fudge is not GF

3.  Edy's Chlocolate Silk is not GF

4.  I also got a reminder that cross contamination should not be ruled out if you have unexplained symptoms.

5.  And, lastly, Dreyer's/Edy's also do not guarantee GF because they periodically change their source of "natural flavorings".

Hope this further clarification is helpful.

Judy in NC