I have been following the gluten-free diet to a T since I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I found out that partially hydrogenated oils upset my stomach (like Skippy Peanut Butter), so I don't eat that anymore. But I am finding that dairy, milk and cheese and yogurt in particular, are upsetting my stomach. Does anyone else have this problem?