Has anyone every contacted either Santa Barbara Olive Co or Early California
about their products?  I used to eat both, but have refined my diet so that
I'm only eating things made in GF environments.  So I'm wondering if any one
has a letter or email on file from either of these companies.  Thanks!!
I'll summarize and will drop an email to them first thing, so I can hear
relatively soon either way.

Joanna