I am curious as to how many people get flu like symptoms from accidently
ingesting gluten.  Do you get any of the traditional flue like symptoms
such as sore throat, achy/weak body, cough, running nose, etc.?  What is
the intensity of your symptoms?  Does this ever occur after being gluten-
free for a long period (>6 months)?  I will summarize if common.  Thanks!