It doesn't seem like Universal is very gf friendly.  I only received 5
Emerils, Margartaville, and Hard Rock Cafe and hotel.  One didn't think
you could get "safe" foods at a counter, although there was one place, NBA
Basketball place.  One response said they put seasoning salt on their
hamburgers which does contain wheat.  I guess I'll be contacting them to
see if it's ok to bring in food.  Thanks to all who responded.

Karen