Hello!

I am a fellow celiac who is doing a presentation on Celiac Disease to a
group of people for a graduate class.  I would like to show the tape of the
CD segment from the Today Show on August 18th, but I do not have it.

Is there anyone out there that has a videotape of it that I could have?  I
would gladly send a check for the cost of a videotape and postage, or I
could send a blank videotape to you myself, which would include return
postage.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike in Iowa