I received about a dozen responses to my query about GF corn tortillas in
South Texas.  Thanks to all of you who wrote.

Most suggested either HEB or Mission brands.  I was told that the Mission
brand says GF on the package.  There is an HEB store in Port Isabel, the
last town before going onto South Padre Island, so between the two brands,
I should be able to find one of them.  If I find the Mission ones I'll be
sure to write the manufacturer to thank them for their labeling practices.

Toni.