What spirits are GF?

Do grain alcohols contain gluten after the distillation process? Are liquers
like Kahlua and Godiva grain alcohols and therefore should be avoided by
Celiacs? I am new to this and laughing because I really don't even drink
much, but am curious. How about Jaegermeister? Vodka, if it's from potatoes,
right? Rum, Brandies and Tequila also OK??? No beer. Who can enlighten me on
this topic?

Cheers,
Joe