I POSTED MY DAUGHTER GREAT SUCESS WITH THIS GF SOURCE OF FIBER. SO MANY
PEOPLE ASKED WHAT THEY ARE AND WHERE TO GET THEM. SO HERE IS THE INFO.
ON THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THEM AND WHAT THEY ARE MADE FROM.

Hero Nutritional Products: 1-800-500-HERO,
or their web address: heronutritional.com.

I found them in the Childrens Vitamin section of Whole Foods.
They are made from Chicory Root, which may be worth researching
via your local health food store....

Betsy