Hi All,
Last weekend we ordered a strawberry torte to serve at a party from Mr.
Ritts.  What a delicious surprise.  It is a spongecake with whipped cream
frosting and strawberries.  It tastes just like a strawberry shortcake.  We
were at a party that had lots of non GF desserts and it was the most popular
dessert!  Everyone wanted to know where I got the cake.  Just wanted to share
another exciting find.

Jo