Hi, I agree with all the concern over only having wheat not gluten on there
web site. I just called McDonald's at 1-630-623-FOOD. They said are working
on one now to post on the web site but if you call the above number they
can give you a list over the phone. Just keep checking the web and it will
be posted not sure of the date. So if you are planning on going there so
give them a call or just give them a call and let them know we are
interested. Linda