Help, I am invited to dinner at my boyfriend's parents this friday night
and they are serving a wampler brand frozen turkey. I tried calling the
company today, but they were all gone for the day. I checked the
archives and haven't found anything (except that some of their turkey
burgers are GF). I have sent an email to the company as well, but I am
afraid they won't get back to me in time. Does anyone out there know if
these birds are GF?? thanks in advance for your help. joan
joan
Ardmore, PA, USA