If anyone lives near Whidbey Island or Everett WA and would like to meet a
good dietitian, there is one in Clinton, just where you get off the ferry.
She has celiac and is very sharp. Great resource. Her name is Jennifer Shae.

-vance

Heloise's GF hints: 30 seconds in the microwave will make most GF breads
tastier, and much much less crumbly, and a lot more flexible. Most of them
you can then wrap around a hot dog like Wonder Bread. And my pure personal
opinion is that the best bread I've found so far is a new one from Ener-G
Foods: Six Flour Loaf.