Does anyone know about liver enzymes?  I have been gluten-free for 5
months now and had some blood tests done which included a liver enzyme
panel.  One of the liver enzymes (ALT) came back elevated.   Does anyone
know what this means?  Should I be concerned?  My doctor says to retest
in 2 months.  My IgG was also high, but I know that takes quite some
time for the IgG level to return to normal.  Magnesium was low but I
have a supplement for that.  Also, this was not a fasting blood test.
Would that matter to the liver enzyme panel?

Liz in Arizona