Evening.  Not certain if anyone in the Atlanta area saw the segment today on
channel 2 News (WSB-TV) at 5pm.  But for their Health segment today they
focused on Celiac Disease and even Dr.Cynthia Rudert had some airtime!  I
thought to spread the word a little, in hopes they'll re-air it tonight at
11pm.  I sent a thank you email to Channel 2 for their coverage on the
subject.  Hopefully the program brought on more awareness for our area!
Channel 2 Evening Newsroom - 770-897-7409

Takiyah Turner - Conyers