Dear Listmates:

I've recently discovered a new gluten, wheat & yeast free product &
wanted to pass the info to you.

Quejos (pronounced kay-joes) are a Brazilian cheesebun made from manioc
- apparently these are  South America's answer to bagels & muffins.  The
good news is that they have a website: www.quejos.com & they are
available in Vancouver, BC at a store they've opened on Main Street &
25th Avenue.  I've sample four variations - extra cheese, jalapeno,
tomato & basil & flaxseed and almond. The store also stocks some of the
basic products from Panne Rizo.

I have no interest in this product or company other than I'm always so
pleased to find a new product I can have!

Helen in Vancouver,. BC