One more question.  ( Well today anyway.)  Has anyone had trouble with
urinary track infections or irritations?  Whenever I have a flair up, it
seems that it irritates my whole system, including the urinary track.  I
used to have regular urinary track infections (every month or two).  This
went on for almost a year and a half until I gave up milk.  I told the
doctor that something else was still irritating me.  Can gluten intolerance
do this also?

Sandy
Sandra Lutz
Pendleton, OR