TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:52:30 -0400
Now that over 5,237 savvy professionals have viewed our free videos during the last 12 days, we are confident that our colleagues are ready to learn how to conduct responsible online therapy, online counseling or telemental health.

The Telehealth Summit 2012 is starting tomorrow and can be purchased anytime between October 29 and November 30. (Gotta love technology -- conferences no longer need to be bound by time or space. Drop in whenever you want, then come back when you have more time -- for up to 5 years ... turn in your CE or CMEs for future licensing periods, too.)

Earn 10 CEs or 8 CMEs for learning some of the most cutting-edge information, offered by the most highly respected telehealth  trainers ever assembled.

           When: Anytime between October 29 and November 30, 2012

           Where: We’ll meet at your place (fully recorded and mobile compatible)

           Cost: $197 or $249 -- Early Bird Discount Is Extended to November 1st at midnight

The Telehealth Summit 2012 is an exciting, thought-provoking and inspiring pre-recorded conference (MP3) with available transcripts in PDF, Kindle & CD formats that will answer commonly asked questions such as:

    “How can I get started?”
    “How can I provide online services without getting into trouble?”
    “How can I get reimbursed for the services I provide online?”

Enjoy this cutting-edge information as delivered via carefully prepared interviews with attorneys, physicians, psychologists and researchers. We provide comprehensive training and insights into exciting new applications for online counseling, online therapy, and telemental health with:

    * innovative technology in mental health
    * risk management issues such as licensing
    * Skype
    * Google
    * informed consent
    * social media policies
    * documentation
    * handling emergencies
    * and much more

We give you answers -- not just more questions.

Early Bird discounts are only available until November 1st. Get in now and save on the remarkably low conference fee today: http://www.summit.telehealth.org/register

Regards,

Marlene

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.

    Attend our 10 CE / 8 CME Telehealth Summit 2012
    "How to Get Started" Web Conference Available for Purchase Only Between October 29 - Nov. 30, 2012
    Participate from your home / office -- top speakers - maximum convenience
    http://www.summit.telehealth.org/register

    Executive Director
    TeleMental Health Institute, Inc.
    www.telehealth.org