PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacobs/Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:57:19 -0400
I am looking for one or two more authors for an  edited book on Multiple
Personality. Each  chapter  is  based on anlysing a case history of a woman
with multiple personality.  Authors who  are already contracted, as well
as myself,  include Valerie Sinason, Phil Mollon  and John  and Marcia
Davies. I am particularly interested in finding authors who are either
sceptical  about this diagnosis, or who have a psychiatric training and
perspective, or those who  work  cognitively. However I would be interested
in hearing from  others who  may  wish to  contribute and I can provide
fuller details if you would like them.

Moira Walker

University of Leicester