EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Arthur De Vany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:31:31 -0700
Drs. Seligman and Demopolous hold patents for glutathione delivery that
solves the problem of breakdown in the gut.  I don't know any of the
details.  But, they are scientists and have tested serum glutathione
levels with their delivery system and the results do show elevated levels.

I should add that the product contains fairly high levels of B1, B12, C
and E and some people find them energizing.  I take one packet in the
morning and one in the evening, always with a meal.  All I can say is that
I am never sick and never tired and some of that credit goes to the
Glutathione Performance Packs.  I healed from RK surgery about 15 years
ago so rapidly and with so little scaring, the surgeon asked me what
antioxidants I was taking.  Apparently, oxidative stress prolongs healing
time and promotes scaring.

I would like to see the latest episode pass without comment.

Arthur De Vany
Professor
Economics and Mathematical Behavioral Sciences
University of California
Irvine, CA 92697-5100
949-824-5269
http://aris.ss.uci.edu/econ/personnel/devany/devany.html