EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:55:34 +0000
In Lee's book on the !Kung San an all night dance occured about once every
7-10 days if I recall correctly.  This was in addition to a very active life
over all...lots of variety in activity likely being a key factor.  Virtually
all HG's who have been tested ranked in the "elite" levels for strength,
power, aerobic, and anaerobic capacities.  Highly generalized training
yeilding eliet athleticism.
Robb