EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Balzer, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:55:45 +1000
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Iain,
you should read Weston Price 'Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" (1939) an
essential classic. The pygmy tribesmen used to hunt and kill elephants with
spears! Eventually cutting the trunk and the elephant bleeds until exhausted
and they kill it.
Ben