EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:02:20 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Back in mid-August or so I belive the good Dr promised to complete
chapter 2 within a couple of weeks and then quickly run through the
remaining chapters. In fact, he made the comment that Chapter 2 was
by far the most difficult.

In the meantime however Dr de Vany's wife has become increasingly
ill, due to the progression of her Type I diabetes. Caring for he has
occupied much of Art's time and its unlikely we'll see the rest of
the book until after she shuffles off this mortal coil.

DF