EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:38:13 -0600
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:32:01 -0600, Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This list will follow Paleofood (and many othe Maelstrom lists)over to
> ICORS later this month. I expect that we will have more members and
> more discussion when Art deVany's book is published. Please hang around.

Do you know when that might be?  I've only recently discovered his
website, and bought the online chapter one of his book, but couldn't find
much about where (or if) the rest of it was?

--
   Robert Kesterson

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm