EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chuck Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:31:12 -0700
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

John,

It is interesting that you bring this up. I have recently added some running
to my exercise mix and have been using a typical modern running shoe (New
Balance 1121). But when I ran back in the early 70's I wore what were called
"training flats" like the Adidas Gazelle. Flat was a good word to describe
them because there was no built up heel or cushioning. It might be worth
trying to find something like that again to try. What shoe did you end up
trying?

Chuck

From: "John Cogburn" <[log in to unmask]>