EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:35:21 -0700
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Hello Keith,

> I have posted my summary of McKnight's account at
>
> http://www.evfit.com/mornington.htm

Thanks for the excellent summary.  After reading your
detailed analysis I feel like I've almost read the
book.

I finished a book recently that others may be
interested in reading.  I'm sure several have already
read it, but if not, I highly recommend it.
It's titled "Nisa The Life and Words of A !Kung
Woman".  It's written by a female anthropologist who
paints a wonderful picture of the daily life of a
group living a true hunter gatherer lifestyle.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0674004329/103-5550284-6251008?v=glance

Mark