EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.F.Brumby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:16:55 +0100
Robert Winston is well known in the UK.He is infact Lord Winston being
elevated by the Blair Labour Government.He is also a Professor of Obstetrics
with a special interest  in Infertility.Just a little background.It is a
good series but I have also found it dumbing down but remember it is aimed
at a generalist audience.The special effects are excellent but gimmicky at
times.