EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:41:18 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:21:15 -0500, Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The move of this list from Maelstrom (at St Johns) to ICORS will take
>place on Thursday 26 January. Please see my earlier post for what you need
>to do.

Well, the move went OK (in the end - there was a hardware crash, but that was a mere delay) and
now the Evolutionary Fitness list is in its new home.

We didn't get the original archives, sadly. I'll see if it may still be possible to bring them over after
the ICORS folk get their breath back.

The URL to paste into your Favourites (PC) or Bookmarks (Mac) is:

http://listserv.icors.org/archives/evolutionary-fitness.html

Keith

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm