EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.F.Brumby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:01:51 +0100
Robert Winston is Lord Winston elevated by the Blair Labour Government.He is
also a consultant in Obstetrics with a particular interest in infertility
and it's treatment.I felt that the programme was dummed down but accept that
it was to attract a wide general audience.that special effects were very
clever but Irritating when Winston was tranported to the past.