CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:27:02 -0400
It is hard for me to believe that a presumably intelligent and otherwise well-informed person (evidence:  being on the Chomsky list) could ask such questions. It is well known and well-established that the Protocols are a forgery that after many years of having been totally discredited, are once again in circulation due to the resurgence of antisemitism. What I find most amazing and disturbing is the question you pose,
"[D]oes any of our current events give credence to that work?" The implication is the rubric of the most virulent antisemites, those who even deny the Holocaust, that a tiny minority of neo-con Jews whose views happen to coincide with those of  the present administration, somehow contrive and control the behavior of the power brokers and military of the U.S.  It is ludicrous to even contemplate such a monstrous notion. I trust others (hopefully, Chomsky himself) will give you the details; if no one else comes forward within the next few days, I will.

Leon