From:
Marika Marklin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marika Marklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 03:41:22 +0000

Hello all!!

I will be a camp counselor this summer, and all we have is well water. I do
drink well water, but I'm not a fan, and consequently,  end up drinking
less water (obviously not on purpose.) I was given cranberry raspberry mio
by a friend, and am not sure if it is GF. The site gfoverflow has some
flavors listed as safe, but not this one. Are all Mio's safe, or does it
really depend on the flavor? Does anyone have experience with this? It is a
kraft product.

Thanks,
Marika
--