From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:44:49 -0400

Thank you for all those who took the time to answer me.

First, few ones tought it was plain millet, not puffed millet.

The puffed one is about the same texture as puffed wheat but much
smaller and round.

Others told me I could use puffed rice cakes.  I use puffed rice in
bulk, much cheaper.  My question was how to use my puffed millet bag.

Others told me they thought it wasn't safe.  The researches I made Is:
it is as much safe than rice or other non gluten grains, as far as it is
not contaminated.

So, I will try it doubling the quantity needed for bread crumbs, as I do
for puffed rice.  What I didnt know and still dont is:  if it alters the
savor of food.  I thought some of you had tried it.

Thank you all the same,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.