From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:16:52 -0400

Thank you for contacting us as to whether or not our products have gluten
derived ingredients.  We understand how important this information is for
you.

At Beiersdorf, we strive to offer our consumers the best products possible,
and therefore we may reformulate them when improvement is possible.  The
information we give you today regarding our ingredients may not be true if
we reformulate a product next year.

If you have concerns about Gluten and its derivatives, we recommend avoiding
all products with ingredients derived from wheat, rye, barley and oats. The
ingredient names are:

TRITICUM VULGARE (wheat bran)
SECALE CEREALE (rye seed extract)
HORDEUM VULGARE (barley)
AVENA SATIVA (oat bran)

Although our products may not contain the above ingredients, it is always
possible that one of our raw materials may contain traces of gluten because
its presence is not excluded by our raw material specifications.

If you have any other questions or comments, please call us at
1-800-227-4703.  Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30
pm EST.

Thank you again for your E-mail.

Cordially,

Sam
Consumer Relations
Beiersdorf Inc.

*Thought this might be helpful to others.*
*Marie in MD*

*******
*******