From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:02:19 -0600

I finally got a response in writing regarding Ragu Cheese Creations!  The
spokesperson told me on the phone and then sent out a new listing of Lipton
foods that are gluten free, but the cheese sauce wasn't on the list.  Guess
it is too new.  The only questionable ingredient was modified food starch.
I received confirmation today that it is derived from corn.  It does also
contain soybean oil, milk and egg and annato for those who are sensitive to
these things too.  Just glad to finally have an easy way to make macaroni
and cheese for the kids.
Diane