From:
K. Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:16:02 -0500

Hi,

A while back someone sent me a bunch of food suggestions for my son once
he started school, she sent them through the regular mail, or "snail
mail" as she referred to it. Well, we have moved since then, and my son
starts school this year and I cannot find the papers that were sent to
me. I could really use some help and suggestions for it, I plan on
sending my son's lunch to school everyday, just because I feel better
about it. And unfortunately, I can't remember who sent them, but I do
remember they were helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even
just some ideas of school lunches or anything related would help.
Thanks, Kathy in Iowa