From:
"Mark S. & Elizabeth R. Crone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:26:58 -0500

I forgot to mention earlier that we are located in the United States in
a very nice state called Indiana!!  Some very nice person brought that
to my attention!

Here is the list from Frito-lay that received in the mail last week.  It
was last revised by the company in June.  I thought it would be a good
idea to give it to everyone just in case any of you had questions
later--you could look it up in the archives!  Another very nice person
thought this was a good idea as well! I should of done that in the first
place--silly me!  It is a very long list which means there are a lot of
foods you can eat!!  Mark is over-joyed!

Here it is!!  Rejoice and be marry!  Frolic in the sun!
Frito-Lay, Inc.

Gluten-Free Products

(no wheat, rye, oats, or barley)

Baked Lay's TM

-Original Potato Crisps
-Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps

Baked Ruffles R

-Potato Crisps
-Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Crisps

Baked Tostitos R

-Original Flavored Baked White Corn Tortilla Chips*

Baken-ets R

-Fried Pork Skins*

Cheetos R

-Cheese Flavored Snacks (all varieties)

Chesters R

-Butter Flavored Popcorn

Cracker Jack R

-Original
-Original Fat Free
-Butter Toffee
-Butter Toffee Fat Free

Doritos R

-Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips
-Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips
-Taco Supreme Flavored Tortilla Chips
-Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips
-3D's R Nacho Cheese R Flavored Crispy Corn Snacks
-WOW! TM Nacho Cheesier Flavored Tortilla Chips

Frito-Lay R

-Bean Dip (all varieties)
-Nut Harvest Nuts (all varieties)

Fritos R

-Bar-B-Q Flavored Corn Chips
-Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
-Corn Chips
-Dip Size Corn Chips
-Enchilada Cheddar Cheese Dip
-Scoops Corn Chips
-Sabroitas Lime' N Chile Flavored Corn Chips
-Wild N' Mild Ranch R Flavored Corn Chips con't

Lay's R

-Potato Chips
-KC Masterpiece Potato Chips
-Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
-Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
-Deli Style Potato Chips
-Deli Style Cheddar Potato Chips
-Deli Style Cheddar Potato Chips
-WOW! TM Original Potato Chips

Munchos R

-Potato Chips

Ruffles R

-Potato Chips
-Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
-KC Masterpiece Potato Chips
-Reduced Fat Potato Chips
-The Works Potato Chips
-WOW! TM Original Potato Chips

Rustlers Roundup R

-Spicy Beef Stick
-Beef Jerky

Santitas R

-100% White Corn Tortilla Chips
-Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
-Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips

Smartfood R

-Reduced Fat White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn (popped)
-White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn (popped)
-Toffee Crunch Artificially Flavored Popcorn (popped)

Tostitos R

-100% White Corn Bite Size Tortilla Chips
-100% White Corn Tortilla Chips - Crispy Rounds
-100% White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
-Lime 'N Chile 100% White Corn Flavored Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
-Beef Fiesta Nacho Topping
-Chicken Quesadilla Nacho Topping
-Low Fat Salsa Con Queso
-TM Roasted Garlic Flavor Salsa
-Salsa Con Queso
-Salsa (mild, medium, hot)
-TM Ultimate Garden Flavor Salsa
-Unsalted Flavor Baked White Corn Tortilla Chips

Wavy-Lay's TM

-Potato Chips
-Au Gratin Flavored Potato Chips

* Only the regular flavors (i.e., no seasoning or flavor added) of these
products are gluten free. Seasoned or flavored products may contain
hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) that is often derived from wheat.

The above products DO NOT contain gluten. They are produced on the same
line as our products that do contain gluten. The lines are washed
between batches. However, a slight residue may remain on the line.
Individuals who are EXTREMELY sensitive may be effected.

revised 6/98