From:
Harshad Parekh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:20:55 -0400

Hi,

There is going to be 2nd Annual "BOSTON VEGETARIAN FOOD FESTIVAL" at
Bunker Hill Community Collage in Charlstown, MA. on Sunday, October
26,1997, 11AM - 6 PM. Admission is FREE and OPEN TO PUBLIC . More than 50
food manufacturers, restaurants, healthfood stores and super markets will
display and offer tasting of their vegetarian food.

We will be also displaying, tasting and selling our products at the show.
this will be excellent oportunity to taste GF vegetarian food. There will
also be Vegetarian Cooking Demonstrations, Outstanding Educational
speakers, Free Nutritional Advising, Youth Events and many more
activities.

For further information please call 617-424-8846 or e-mail at

With best regards,

Harshad Parekh