Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:57:40 EDT

Hi again,
        Of the many replies I got it seems to be 50-50 as to the size of the
Trader Joe stores...some have much larger ones and others have small ones as
the one I mentioned.  There were many who suggested I speak with the manager
and request more GF items, I am going to go back and try that!  Another
told me
that in her store that the GF bread and rolls where right next to the regular
breads and the same with the noodles.  Have to look closely and check all the
labels.  I'll do that too.
Thanks to everyone for your input, hopefully I can get them to stock more
items I can use.   Happy GF eating.    JS  in IL