From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:26:17 -0400

Agave was in the "media" recently published by Dr. Mercola stating that Agave is extremely dangerous and is worse than high fructose corn syrup.

Although Sandi Star ( Karmic Health) has the highest respect for Dr. Mercola she  can only speculate he does not have enough research to back this up, and has offered much information to be able to inform us all quite a bit better.

Kathy Patalsky (Lunch Box Bunch) has much to share and back this up, and calls this "Agave 101"!

Please read this very informative information by Sandi Star and Kathy Patalsky: http://www.glutenfreehelp.info/gluten-free-research/agave-is-it-beneficial-or-not-agave-101/

Let's get sufficient and proper information/education so individually "we" can make our own informed decision, so we can continue to bake for our family, knowing we are doing what is right.

Tina Turbin
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info
www.DannyTheDragon.com
Nominee for Best Children's Picture Book 2009